Thursday, April 23, 2009

Kurt Warner and Brandon....


I was so excited to help in the V.I.P room this year at the Assist 4 Africa celebrity basketball game. I was even more excited that between me , my hubby , and my brother in law we got some AMAZING pictures!!!

This one is one of my favorites .Seriously I turned around , and there was Kurt Warner from The Arizona Cardinals. And that guy in the back, that's my brother in law Brandon.


Yeah...I'm a rockstar, I know .


The best part of the day , they raised over 50,000 dollars to build a clinic in Malawi.

AMAZING !

2 comments:

Robin Norgren, M.A, R-YT, Spiritual Director said...

Are you going to show pics of the event?

Kennagurl said...

I am eventually. We are moving so my picture editing time has been cut down. But keep watching :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop