Friday, July 9, 2010

Fun is a understatement.

sd blog

to say we had fun on vacation would be a understatement.

We had like superfun !! The bestest fun ever !!! The most fun of our entire lives !!

Ok, I am quoting my 6 year old. but she summed up the trip well. I am convinced that San Diego is the best place to spend the fourth of July in the world. The weather was perfect. Some might say it was chilly. But my Arizona skin just soaked it up.  We watched the fireworks over the water. I took pictures while my husband comforted a terrified baby.

We went to the beach twice .


 And spent a day at Sea world. Shamu was a no go. But the sea lions were awesome.

Now I am getting ready for two weeks in Wisconsin. I hope it rains. It looks like my wish will probably come true. I am excited to sit on the porch of my grandmas house and drink ice tea. I will also get to meet my best friends children and my new cousin.

So excited.


here are some more pictures from our trip.

DSC_0077 - Copy

My husbands grandparents.they have been married 50 years. I cant wait to say that someday :)

DSC_0003 - Copy
DSC_0299
DSC_0295

2 comments:

Robin Norgren, M.A, R-YT, Spiritual Director said...

those black and whites are AMAZING! I go back and forth between San diego and San Francisco as my FAV California destination. So glad you guys had a great trip; you have been working so hard!

Kennagurl said...

thanks friend !! San Francisco has my heart for sure !! But San Diego is simply magical !!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop