Monday, May 31, 2010

taking it one day at a time........

We are waiting here at the Mitchell household. Waiting for news about our future. Nothing earth shattering, Just a possible change in location. I dont want to say too much. mainly because I don't want to be to disappointed if it doesn't happen. I am really bad at waiting. I have no idea how parents can go nine months not knowing what the sex of their baby is. I am way to impatient for that. But God is telling me to chill out for a week or so. Summer time is a hard time to "Chill" in Arizona. School is out and the girls are home. Its so sad to keep kids indoors all summer. Its not natural. We did go swimming today. I only let the girls swim for about a hour. My light skinned, blond hair, hazel eyed daughters burn to a crisp if they stay out much longer.
It was a great day though. I wrapped it up with a mini photo shoot with Miss Ashlynn. She is such a model. Tall, skinny, and she loves to work it for the camera.
I hope you all had a wonderful memorial day. I am grateful for all the men and women who serve or have served in our military. We are so blessed to live in the land of the free. Lets all remember that freedom comes at a cost.

DSC_0166 blog
DSC_0151 blog
DSC_0109 blogDSC_0061 blog
BW Essence blog

3 comments:

Robin Norgren, M.A, R-YT, Spiritual Director said...

she is growing into her beauty isn't she, proud mama? xoxo

TheMrs. said...

Hey following you, I work with Will. Great pictures!

Kennagurl said...

Thanks :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop