Thursday, June 11, 2009

Do you want more out of your Myspace/facebook pictures?

Hey everyone,
So it is no secret that I have been working really hard learning all about photography. I think I am making amazing progress. Now all I need are people to take pictures of :). A few of you have contacted me about wanting just a few pictures to use on Myspace , facebook , blogs, or dating sites. So I came up with this idea. For 20 dollars I will meet you and up to four other people at a location of your choice. We will shoot for about a half hour.Then in a few days I will deliver or mail you your cd with 10-15 touched up and edited and watermarked with my logo images. You may use them on any site you would like.

I am still booking regular sessions for fifty dollars. The regular sessions include 1-2 hours of shooting up to six people. Each extra person or pet is 10 dollars. Unlimited outfit changes and locations. You will receive a cd of 20-30 images with basic color correction and editing. You will have full printing rights.

If you would like any special or artistic editing it is five dollars a image. I can also do lab quality prints for a extra fee.

I am also looking to do some event photography. I have the same 40 dollar special per hour. Each extra hour after the first two is 25 dollars.

The first two people to e mail at laurenkenna@gmail.com will receive half off either a regular session or a event session.

Don't forget to check out my Blog http://laurenjeanphotography.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop