Saturday, June 20, 2009

Upcoming specials and dates.

Hello everyone,
Several of you have contacted me about sessions in the last few weeks. I am trying to plan the rest of our summer and was wanting to set some solid dates with you :) I am overwhelmed and so grateful for all the comments I have received about my work. Thank you all for your support. I am booking sessions starting as early as this Friday, June 26th. I am not available this Sat for an evening shoot , but I would be willing to do a morning shoot at 6:30 am.
other then that I am available Friday, Sat , and Sun evenings through the summer. I have a few locations I use but I am always looking for new ones.
I am looking forward to hearing from everyone and planning your session. The first 4 people to book a session for anytime this summer will receive three free edits and a free 8x10 of their choice.
Please e mail me back with your date and time. My evening sessions are from 5:30 to 7:00 and my morning sessions are from 6:30 to 8:00.
Thanks,

Lauren Jean photography

please check out my blog
www.laurenjeanphotography.blogspot.com

phone 480-650-7363
email laurenkenna@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop