Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm back !

I am sitting at my computer drinking a much needed glass of wine. The kids are clean , fed , and in bed. The sound of my tv that is finally hooked and on the tv stand , is in the backround.

the past few weeks have been a whirlwind. Our move was a NIGHTMARE. The Air conditioning in our old house broke in the middle of the move. So we had a good two days of 116 degree temps. You can imagine how fun lugging boxes and furniture was in that weather.

But , we are here . We are home. Our new house is perfect for us. It has such a great feel to it. We are very happy. This was a blessing.


Now, the fun stuff. I did pictures for my friend Kim. Her little boy is turning one !!! He was such a doll. I had so much fun. Too bad the weather was stinkin hot out. I could have taken way more pics if we weren't all melting lol.......


such a sweet family !


I also took some pictures for my friends wedding ! These two our so in love :) It was written all over their faces. I feel so lucky to be a part of their special day .


Congrats Jen and Dave !


So thats what I have been up too :) I missed blogging. It is very therapeutic.

I hope all my friends online and in AZ are doing great ! I missed you all.

1 comment:

Robin Norgren, M.A, R-YT, Spiritual Director said...

Welcome back! Now that things are "settled," looking forward to seeing more great things from you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop