Thursday, July 2, 2009

Swirls , twirls and circles

I can blame my love of photography on my Sister in law Meghan. She was bit by the bug a few years back and has been taking AMAZING pictures ever since. Not only is she a awesome photographer , but she is a stellar artist . She takes the kind of pictures that make a mom cry. It was the pictures she took of my girls that made me decide I wanted to learn how to make people feel that way.I could go on forever about how much I love this gal , but I thought I would rather show you how creative she is.

She designed a set of brushes for photoshop. They are called " swirls, twirls , and circles". They are available on mediaslap.com. I downloaded them as soon as I could and have been looking forward to playing with them all night.

Here is what I have come up with so far.......


What do you think ???

If you like them go HERE and get yourself a neat set a pretty brushes. And check out her work HERE.


Myka has no choice, this photography thing is in the genes

2 comments:

Meghan's Canvas said...

Thank you so much Lauren! You are becoming an amazing photographer too!

Robin Norgren, M.A, R-YT, Spiritual Director said...

nice work-keep going girl!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop