Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A well of creations

I can't even begin to tell you how much I love crafty people. I love pretty things. I met Robin at my MOPS group last year. She is AMAZING ! Her husband is serving in the military right now and she is home raising their daughter. Having been a single mother myself , I know how hard it is. In the midst of all this though Robin has found refuge in being a true artist. Her Blog is so inspirational. She is a fantastic writer , and she make's all sort's of beautiful creations.
If you want to be inspired check her out at http://joyfulstill.blogspot.com/. And if you are looking for the perfect gift for yourself or anyone else take a look around her ETSY shop .

Thanks Robin ! You are awesome.

DSC_0051DSC_0024 edit logoDSC_0016DSC_0035DSC_0042DSC_0102DSC_0105

1 comment:

Robin Norgren, M.A, R-YT, Spiritual Director said...

Thank you so much for your constant encouragment-I love that we have found a way to stay connected and look forward to seeing each other's successes in these endeavors.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop