Saturday, August 8, 2009

Exciting stuff !

I want to start this post with a HUGE THANK YOU to all my friends and family. Without all of your kind words and support I NEVER would have come as far as I have in the last 8 months.

Lauren Jean Photography is excited to announce some great news. I am now offering print packages with my sessions.

I am so excited to be working with a super cool lab. I can offer all sorts of sizes and even huge canvas prints.

I now have two different family packages.

Package 1 - 125.00 this includes up to 2 hours of on location shoot time . You get 20 of your best images, with basic editing, on a CD. 4 5x7's and 3 8x10's.

Package 2 - 200.00 this includes up to 2 hours of on location shoot time. You get 30 of your best images, edited, on a CD. You get 6 5x7s, 4 8x10s, and a large 16x20 print of your favorite image.

I will still offer a value package, because I belive every family deserves to have great pictures of their kids.

Value Package - 50.00. This includes 1 hour of on location shoot time for no more then six people. You will recieve your 10 best images on a cd.

Also for those who have spoken to me about my previous price list I will still honor those prices for a short time. You must book your shoot for August or September and you need to book by August 14th. That is next Friday.

I will also have a la carte item's available. Contact me for a price list.

I am excited to help capture memories for you and your familiy.


Random thought .......... I love cute baby belly's. More of this shoot to come. Here is a sneak peek :)





2 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop