Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Skinner family.

First off , a HUGE thank you for all the contest entries. I can't wait to see who wins ! The competition is fierce. There are a lot of cute kids out there. Keep sending them in. The more people we have the more fun it will be :).
Ok , now onto the fun stuff. I met Ruthanne in MOPS last year and she is AWESOME ! You may remember her from earlier in my blog. She was kind enough to be my very first shoot about 8 months ago. It was so fun to photograph them again. And can I say that I loved what they were wearing!? The colors were so great !

Here is a sneak peak.............




2 comments:

Heather Bower said...

So cute, they look adorable. You are getting good, chicka...

Kennagurl said...

Thanks Heather :) when do I get to take pics of your adorable kiddos again ??

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop