Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A girl's best friend .

One of the kajillion reasons I love what I do so much is the AMAZING people I get to meet. Like my friend Stacy. You met Stacy and her family here . Stacy is a foster parent for The Arizona pug association. She opens up her home and her heart to Pugs who are waiting for a forever family.


It was through Stacy that I had the pleasure of meeting Laura this past weekend. Laura is a foster parent as well. From the moment I met her I could sense the love that she had for her best friends.


I wish that I could have taken pictures of all the sweet Pugs at Laura's house. But Sunday was Lil' Debbies day to shine !! She was such a great model. I have never done a animal shoot before Lil' Debbie. But I hope I will get to do more in the future.


Thanks Laura for allowing me into your home and to meet your Lil ' princess :)

Enjoy !!

2 comments:

stacyaok said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!
thanks Laur!
gotta love this little debbie
s
www.arizonapugrescue.com

Meghan's Canvas said...

CUTES DOG PHOTOS EVER!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop