Monday, August 9, 2010

More time.

Anyone else suck at time management ? We have a new ritual at our house these days (more like nights) . It involves me patting Mykas back until she falls asleep in her big girl bed..  part of me is relishing in rubbing my sweet babies hair back from her eyes as she drifts off to dreamland. But the other part of me is freaking out on the inside because my mind cant stop racing about what I COULD be doing. Tonight's thoughts were drifting to tomorrows open house at the girls school. I am picturing showing up with home made , delicious chocolate chip cookies . Just a small token of my appreciation for the woman who will be around my child more then me for the next nine months.

Then I think about having to go to the store to buy the ingredients for chocolate chip cookies. Then i think that while I'm there I should buy stuff to make a extra special dinner tomorrow night in honor of the first day of school.

Then I think about having to spend all that time at the store............
and all that time in the kitchen...............
and then I decide that it would be more fun to do THIS .

in other news there was a monster at our house today. true story !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop