Monday, August 23, 2010

Weddings

I absolutely love weddings. They are probably my favorite thing to photograph. I always feel so special to be asked to be a part of someones special day. To capture the memories  that are the start of a new family.

One of my brides had this to say about her experience with Laurenjean photography


"One of the most special days in a person’s life, is their wedding day; because this day is so important it is awesome when you are able to find a professional person that not only makes everyone feel comfortable, but is able to capture those special moments with incredible photographs. This is exactly how my new husband and I feel about Lauren Mitchell, from Lauren Jean Photography; she was able to capture the highlights of our wedding and not only are our posed pictures great, but she was able to capture our candid moments beautifully and as we look at our pictures now, we are able to see the joy and love in everyone’s eyes as we can still feel the overwhelming emotion of that day. Thank you Lauren for providing us with these images that we will treasure forever and that we will be able to share with our loved ones and each other throughout what we hope to be a long and beautiful life together."

Eternally Grateful,

Michael and Xochitl Johnson 


I consider it a honor to be a part of each and every wedding I photograph. If you are getting married or know someone who is. Please contact me for availability. I am hoping 2011 will be a epic year for me and my dream of being a wedding photographer. anyone who books a date for 2011 will receive 25% off what ever package they choose and a free engagement session if they mention this blog post.  Please visit www.laurenjeanphotography.com for details on pricing. 

below are a few of my favorite images from weddings I have photographed.  
DSC_0055 blog
DSC_0264
DSC_0245
150Getting Ready04_03_2010
blog 2
Mike and Xochitl 4_1470 blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop