Saturday, February 13, 2010

Olga and James

I know I say this a lot. But I love my job. I love caputuring moments and freezing them in time for my clients. I have always known that I wanted to venture into wedding photography and last December i got my wish. Olga and James were the sweetest couple. So in love and EXTREMELY photogenic.
I had so much fun photographing their wedding. Enjoy the pictures !!!

DSC_0097 edit logo blog
DSC_0092 edit logo blog
DSC_0118 logo blog
DSC_0159 edit logo blog

1 comment:

Robin Norgren, M.A, R-YT, Spiritual Director said...

LOVE THE LOOK of the new blog! And about you saying you love your job all the time-it definitely ISPIRES me to find a way, MAKE a way,to do something you LOVE-HAPPY VALENTNES DAY!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop