Friday, February 19, 2010

JoAnna and Sam [ Arizona engagement photographer ]

Have you ever heard the story about the girl the boy , and the tow truck driver ? Stop me if you've heard this one before. I was so excited to travel to Greer, Arizona for JoAnna and Sams engagement session. I even talked my Hubby into going with me as my assistant. We started on our way Saturday morning and got about half way there when my hubby asked " do you smell something?". It took about 30 seconds after that for the steam to start rising up from the engine. We were six miles away from the nearest town. We tried to get the good ol' minivan to make it up the mountain a few more miles.

But , no such luck. So, we called a tow truck driver and headed back down the mountain with the chain smoking driver named Earl. okay , so I don't remember what his name really was, but Earl seems fitting.

I had to cancel the shoot for that day . Thank goodness JoAnna and Sam were understanding and we rescheduled for the next day.

It was all worth it for as cute as these pictures turned out .Taking the pictures in the snow was such a cute idea .Thanks for a great day you two. I can't wait for the wedding :)
DSC_0108 as Smart Object-1 blog
DSC_0139 as Smart Object-1 blog
DSC_0180 as Smart Object-1 blogDSC_0185 as Smart Object-1 blog
DSC_0225 as Smart Object-1 blog
DSC_0403 as Smart Object-1 BLOGDSC_0417 as Smart Object-1 BLOG

1 comment:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop