Friday, June 25, 2010

Growing up.

Today my oldest daughter Lexi started asking me and her Dad some really tough questions. She wanted to know things like why did September 11th happen, What happened at Pearl harbor and probably the most difficult one of all, How did Lost end ???

I guess this all a sign that she is growing up. I hear kids will do this from time to time. Thats why I love what i do. I take pictures of people at so many different places in their lives. Some times it is a baby about to turn one. Sometimes a couple who just made the decision to spend the rest of their lives together. And sometimes it is for a mother with her children who are grown up. But will always be her babies.

Thanks for coming out Jackie. You have a beautiful family :)

Enjoy !!

Joanna and family
DSC_0159 blog
DSC_0323 blog
DSC_0269 blog
BW Essence 2 blog
DSC_0335blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop