Friday, June 11, 2010

I Heart faces friday fix it.

I love the i heart faces blog. I guess one advantage of this being the slow season for photographers here in Arizona is I get more time to have fun and participate in things like Friday fix it. This pic is from the I heart faces blog. You download it from flickr and then fix it up however you would like. I adjusted the levels and made the sky look like it was later in the day. Then I masked the adjustment off the woman and boy. Then i used a florabella action I have called milk and honey two. One of my favs, I finished it off with some burnt edge action courtesy of MCP actions. Let me know what you think. I love comments !!!
i heart faces friday fix it

2 comments:

Elly Yang said...

Incredibly beautiful! My favorite!

Robin Norgren, M.A, R-YT, Spiritual Director said...

I love the feel it gives-the connection b/t the woman and boy REALY COMES THROUGH!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop